7 Boho-Chic Bridesmaid Dresses You’ll Love
Wedding planning involves a lot of moving parts, but picking out the perfect bridesmaid dresses for your friends can be one of the more creative and fun activities. There are tons of different styles and vibes to choose from — classic, artsy, glam, boho — you name it!
If you’re really loving boho-chic weddings, you’re not alone. Boho weddings are super popular because they feel effortless and romantic at the same time. Pulling in natural, organic elements and dreamy, flowing fabrics, a boho vibe strikes just the right balance between earth and sky.
Looking for boho bridesmaid dresses? You’re in luck because there are so many different styles to choose from! If you aren’t sure where to begin, check out these seven styles of boho bridesmaid dresses, available at Brideside now!
1. Breathe Easy in a Blouson Bodice
What’s a blouson bodice you ask? It’s a dress that gathers at the waist with fabric drapes of “blouses” over it. It’s a comfortable and breathable option that flatters many body types. Blouson dresses look effortlessly beautiful, making them a great style for a boho bridesmaid look. Check out these styles:
- Adrianna Papell Beaded Blouson Gown in ‘Taupe Pink Beading’ (seen here).
- Jenny Yoo Inesse Bridesmaid Dress in ‘Sedona Sunset’
- Brideside Penelope Bridesmaid Dress in ‘Sky’
2. Say Hey to Ruffled Overlays
Ruffled overlays bring movement and dimension to your bridesmaid dress. Whether in a loose strapless bodice, or as an off-the-shoulder accent, the ruffle hem adds a romantic touch. Sheer ruffles work well for a breezy, coastal setting whereas a more structured ruffle feels sophisticated. Either way, ruffles are fun to dance in! Try these dresses:
- Brideside Cameron in ‘Moonstone’
- Jenny Yoo Charlie in ‘Cinnamon Rose’ (pictured below)
- Wtoo by Watters Isabella in ‘Dusty Lilac’
3. Show It Off-the-Shoulder
We love the easy elegance of dresses with off-the-shoulder necklines. It’s also a nice alternative to a strapless dress — the shoulder accents add some extra support and coverage. Some of our favorite off-the-shoulder dresses include:
- Jenny Yoo Mila in ‘Whisper Blue’ (pictured below)
- Wtoo by Watters Baylie in ‘Wine’
- New style! Brideside Brianne in ‘Sugar Plum’
4. Halter to the Altar
Halter-style dresses are a vintage romantic staple. The neckline elongates the torso and it’s also a great opportunity to showcase an open or strappy back! Pair it with a flowy skirt to complete the look. We love:
- Amsale Dayton in ‘Mauve’
- Jenny Yoo Kayla Print in ‘Ohana Print Soft Sage Blue’ (pictured here)
- Brideside Audrey in ‘Frose’
5. Go for the Flowy V-Neck, V-Back
A v-neck and v-back bodice with a draped ruffle frames the face beautifully. With pleated ruffles in the front and back, your bridesmaids will look ethereal from every angle. Plus it’s fun to shimmy in! Our favorite ruffle neckline styles include:
- Wtoo by Watters Franklin in ‘Evergreen’
- Dessy Collection Style 3020 in ‘Mist’
- Jenny Yoo Faye in ‘Blue Bell’
6. Make a Splash in Specialty Fabrics
Speciality fabrics bring some flair to your bridal party look! Delicate beading, velvets, and satins add just a touch of texture of shine. Another idea: Get a fresh look with floral printed bridesmaid dresses! Whether you’re highlighted the maid of honor or going all out on a fun print, add these unique fabrics to the mix:
- Adrianna Papell Art Deco Beaded Bridesmaid Dress in ‘Blush Beading’
- Amsale Chloe in ‘Slate’
- Jenny Yoo Ellis in ‘Dark Berry’
- Jenny Yoo Cassie Print in ‘Watercolor Lavender’ (seen here).
7. Wear Your Heart on Your Romantic Sleeves
Flutter sleeves are perfect for a boho-style wedding! Whether in ruffled layers or a simple tulip shape, it’ll add a sweet detail to any dress. Plus, many of these styles are bra-friendly! Slip into some sleeved dresses like these:
If you’re loving these styles and feeling curious to see more, visit Brideside to find the best boho bridesmaid dresses for sale. Sign up to get a free Brideside stylist who can help you pull together a look you love!